If you found your way into my space then you're likely ambitious, have multiple talents, and ready to make some big moves.
I'm just like you, and I'm ready to work along side you as your right hand woman: confidant, co-creator, mentor, guide, and strategist. Let's show the world what you are made of, Queen.
Over the past 10+ years, Calliope has worked closely with hundreds of professionals on their brand identity, business strategy, marketing visuals, and professional presence.
Entrepreneurs, small businesses, wellness professionals, spiritual workers, creatives, artists, and CEOs have called upon her to work with them from the roots to the fruit of their vision.
“𝗜’𝗺 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.” [client testimonial]
When working together, she is focused on:
+ Creating a potent and practical plan to bring your vision to life, get you seen, increase your income, and foster life/work balance
+ Implementing the steps that aren’t in your zone of genius, like content creation, visual design, and website development
+ Helping you create a sustainable business that has repeat clients/customers and an eye-catching brand that showcases you as the go-to expert
+ Mentoring you on how to work with your strengths and weakness and develop key
Examples of Client Wins:
• A local bar hit their highest night ever in sales during a time of year they historically had lowest sales
• An unknown app blew up with viral attention overnight after the marketing strategy was implemented for 5 weeks, landing the CEO news interviews and major talk shows discussing her product
• A small business owner hit her first 10k month after working together for only one month, after two years in business. The next month she was at 5k within 14 days
• After years of owning a photography studio, my client was able to finally quit her 9-5 and go full time into her business thanks to her rebrand
• A wellness professional with a very established business was able to increase his rate from $150 to $240 per hour after updating his brand.
• A copywriting expert went from averaging 2 clients on retainer to 10 with only one marketing change